West Bengal Joint 2007: New Rules In Effect
Posted in: Career
From next year, WBJEE is going to have a new set of rules. A minimum cut-off, which is already there for medical candidates, has been introduced for engineering candidates as well.
- Maximum no.of attemtps limited to 3 consecutive years, starting from class 12 board exam.
- Single-day exam schedule
- Single-phase counselling
- Minimum 30% marks in English in class 12 board exam.
- For engineering, minimum 45% marks in physics, chemistry and mathematics combined in class 12 board exam.
- Minimum cut-off marks in engineering every year.
- Intake through AIEEE reduced to 10%.
You are on Niponwave.com. This is not any official site.
Return to: West Bengal Joint 2007: New Rules In Effect