Published March 31st, 2007 in Technology and Software. Tags: No Tags.
- From Tools menu, select Options.
- From this Options window, click on Contents.
- Click on Advanced button in Fonts & Colors section.
- Click on the drop down list for option Fonts For. Select Bengali from this list.
- Complete all the option fields as in the following image (you may choose your any favourite Bangla font) and then click on OK.
Powered by Gregarious (41)
Take The Firefox in India surveyFirefox: My Best BrowserI Did My Bit For Mozilla Service WeekWhy Bitstream SucksGot My Firefox T-shirt!Ready For The Fastest Firefox?How To Configure Internet Explorer for BengaliSwitched To OperaBengali in MS Word - how to?How To: Bangla Chat